Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Goodbye 2009! You're going away real soon. Hello back new year, which is 2010!wooooo!
Can't wait for new year to come. New things are gonna come to me. New life, new school, new friends, new teachers, new strangers. Gosh!Alot sia!haha!
Gyeah, im gonna miss SSS real deep! My friends too of course, hope they do well in Sec 5!
Yesterday simply can't sleep. Was tuning in to 98.7 fm late night delight with Desiree Lai! Hahaha! I call to request for a song sia! lols! And I say goes out to all my frens who was listening to 98.7!Hopefully someone does!lols!
OK, now Im missing that Bella of mine!hahah! I wish you good luck for next yr okaye!haha! Keep calling me if you have the free time..haha! I love you:D

OK, gtg..Will update more about today. Will be going out both with family and friends! Fireworks sooon!wheeee!

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment