Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The day when it is raining


Today was absoulutely great. The weather that I wanted so badly came. Its RAINING!hahaha!
I so love rain that I just don't know why.lols!
Currently, stuck at hom,bored with nothing to do. I'm totally pissed now as my legs are really hurt, and I got soccer training today. Oh I hope it will be okay for me to still go train.:(
And hope rains stop when we had our training.



Well, its like days and days we were falling apart. Even when I had chance to, I did not take it. I simply don't know why. I cannot stop saying that I miss you. But, all the moments we had was the only thing I could remember. And so, I really do hope you are as happy as you are now. I wish all the best for you in life. Hope that fade will meet us or talk between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment